Top 5 Environmental Reads
It’s a great time to see what we’ve learned in 2022 and how we can use it before the year rolls over.
Here are five books that have taught me so much, left me hungry for more, and encouraged me to share the excitement, importance, whimsy, intricacy, and heartbreak of nature with others:
1. The Story of More. How We Got To Climate Change And Where To Go From Here By Hope Jahren.
2. Dirt to Soil: One Family's Journey into Regenerative Agriculture By Gabe Brown.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate—Discoveries from A Secret World By Peter Wohlleben.
4. The Heartbeat of Trees: Embracing Our Ancient Bond with Forests and Nature By Peter Wohlleben.
5. The Eight Master Lessons of Nature: What Nature Teaches Us About Living Well in the World by Gary Ferguson
What’s your fave environmental book right now?
Ever cried at a book about trees, just me? Okay.